Basto region is known by all kayakers as a winter whitewater paradise of Portugal. In summer with lowering water levels this wild river becomes accessible to inexperienced kayakers as well. We invite you to discover the calm waters of river Tamega by kayak.
- Place: Atei, next to bridge on Rio de Ouro
- Duration of activity: 2-4 hours
- Difficulty: easy
- Minimum group: 2
- Maximum group: 6
- Price: 25€ per person, kids less than 14 years old 20€
- All material needed (kayak, helmets, protection etc. )
- Licensed instructors
- Insurance for activity
- Digital pictures (bring a usb pen)
- Transport until location.
Against extra cost, Vertical Dream can arrange transport to and from kayakking location.
Quinta Rural has been working with Ilona and Ricardo from Vertical Dream since the beginning and will continue so as we´re very pleased with the professional & fun way they guide our guests in getting to know the marvels of North Portugal. See their facebook.
How to book a kayakking adventure?
Send a mail in Engels to email@example.com stating:
- full name (first names, family name) and date of birth of each participant. (for insurance´s sake)
- height and weight (in centimeters and kilos) for the size of the websuits and helmets
- your level, physical condition, experience in the outdoors (to choose the appropriate route)
- let them know you´re staying at our place
- pay directly to Vertical Dream at the start of the activity
Weekdays of activities (if booked some time in advance, other days are possible as well)