Spending your nights in a tent is the best way to truly enjoy the full richness of Northern Portugal’s nature
Panoramic views, the sound of popping seed, watching preybirds, relax under the ever so bright stars and sometimes even the milky way. Our furnished tents bring you outdoor living at its best, paced to meet your personal style. All you have to do is unpack your suitcase and enjoy. Even the beds have been made for you.
The sturdy spacious 27 m2 tents are all placed up on a wooden platform. Furnsished for 4 persons, a 5th is possible.
Furnished means the tent comes with
- freshly made double bed and two single beds
- small dining table with chairs
- (kitchen)cabin with the basic kitchen utensils needed to cook and eat, Cooking can be done both inside ,on a 2-pit gas stove, and outside the tent, on your self built stone circle fire ring.
- mobile 2-pit gas cooker, to be used inside as outside
- small fridge, night light, electricity to recharge your phone/camera batteries
- wooden picnic table with a shadow net
- simple exterior nature shower (water solar heated in the pipes)
- Tent 1, 2, 5 and 6 have a dry toilet: old fashioned compost toilet shed, (ofcourse the regular showers & toilets in the main building are yours to use too)
Based on a 2 person´s stay. Each extra person: 25 euros a week
Off season: 380 euro per week or 65 euro per day
High season: 450 euro per week or 75 euro per day ( 1 July – 31 August)
- free hot showers (no annoying shower coins)
- cooking gas
- fresh bedlinnen
- end cleaning
all facilities, services and information
- towels, kitchen cloths (for rent)
- personal expenses such as drinks & meals
Arrival / Departure
Your accommodation will be available from 16.00 o´clock on. In case of an early arrival, feel free to start exploring the camp site & the surroundings, to take a dive in the bio-pool or a refreshing drink at the Adega.
We request you to leave the accommodation, clean, at 10.00 o´clock the latest so we have time to get everything in order for a pleasant stay for the next guests.